Is your File Print-Ready?
Created by: Siyun Lim
Modified on: Mon, 4 Jun, 2018 at 1:38 PM
- Bleed Area
- Have you added a 3mm bleed all around?
- Please package your file(s)
- By packaging your file, you are helping the receiver get all your file elements (Links and Fonts)
- Have you expressed the colors based on your print output?
- For digital, please convert your color settings to CMYK
- For letterpress or offset printing, please indicate the Pantone Colors
- Have you labelled the areas of your artwork that will undergo various effects such as embossing, foil blocking or letterpress?
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.